Gorkhi-Terelj National Park Tour
- Watch & get the inside track on largest horseman statue in the World at Tsonjin Boldog Resort
- Ride sturdy Central Asian tarpan horse just like legendary nomads Mongols at Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
Gorkhi-Terelj National Park is a popular destination. It is one of the nearest national park to Ulaanbaatar. Amid the breathtaking scenery of the rocky mountains, you will discover adventure, see an astonishing huge turtle shaped rock, visit charming buddhist temple and ride horses.
Length: a day
Area: Around Ulaanbaatar
Potential date and weather condition: all year around
Difficulty: easier - moderate (No experience necessary. Trips suitable for most ages and abilities)
Distance: driving: 160 km
Tsonjin Boldog Resort - Genhgis Khaan's Horse Statue
We will pick you up from your accommodation and drive to Tsonjin Boldog Resort (55 km). 40 m high Genghis Khan’s Horse Statue is believed to be highest equestrian statue in the World. There’s an elevator to observation desk on the top of the horse head. Also, there is 2 museums, Military Armaments of Huns and Great Mongolian State.
Gorkhi-Terelj National Park - horse ride, Turtle Rock, Ariyabal Temple
Then we will drive to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park (40 km). Situated 70 km northeast of Ulaanbaatar, Gorkhi-Terelj National Park is famous for its unique granite rock formations and pristine alpine scenery, and is a popular destination for tourists based in the capital and for Mongolians on weekend trips. It offers great opportunities for hiking, horse-riding, rafting and rock climbing.
A 2 of hours is all you will need to enjoy the most breathe-taking views that no other horse stable in the Gorkhi river area can offer you! Nature lovers, horse lovers, young people or not so young, this trip is for everyone! This ride will take you back through the Turtle Rock area to the beautiful sites and sounds of mother nature for a several mile journey up the mountain to view. With no experience required.
Then we will make short hike to picturesque lovely meditation Ariyabal Temple which is surrounded by scenic and rocky mountains and sits at middle of the them. Monks performs meditation ritual for many years amongst beautiful and tranquil mountains. It is not old temple. To get to the top, you would cross the suspension bridge and climb up on 108 stairs, according to Buddhist prayer beads. In the afternoon, you will have time to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings.
In the evening we will drive back to Ulaanbaatar city (60 km) and you will transferred to your accommodation.
Please carefully check what is include and what is not include in the prices!.
160 usd (based on single person)
Included: lunch, land transportation, English speaking guide service, mineral water, all entrance fees and Government charges, all activities costs
Child Policy: 0 - 3 years old baby free of charge, 4 - 12 years old child: 30% discount (counted as 1pax)
How to book this tour?
- Step2: Please carefully read our Contract
- Step3: Send us your Booking Form
- Step4: You will be received an Invoice from us via email.
- Step5: Select payment method and pay the Payment.
- Step6: Recieve the Voucher via email.
- Above prices are changeable by changing components (kind of services) of the itinerary.
- This is a private tour and you or your travel buddies will be in the tour.
- All transactions will be conducted in United States currency, U.S Dollars
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are in correct pick up location at correct time as stated on your booking form.
- No smoking in travel vehicles or aircraft.
- In the budget arrangement, you have to bring your own sleeping bag. If you like you can hire it from us.
How long have you been in business?
We have been providing high-quality sightseeing travel at low prices for over 10 years. Read our customer testimonials. You can also see ratings and reviews of our tours from real travelers on the tour/activity details page.